Q. 14.3( 23 Votes )
Draw a line l<
Here we need draw a line l then take a point A outside the line and then through that point draw another line parallel to l.
Steps of construction:
1) Draw a line segment of any length. Mark it as CD.
2) Now from any point say P on that segment draw perpendicular at any distance above or below and name that point A.
3) Now take another perpendicular of same length as of AP, and in same direction.
4) Draw a line through those points.
5) This line is parallel to given line l.
Rate this question :