CBSE Class 12 English Elective Question Paper 2019Share
CBSE Class 12 English Question Paper 2019 edition will introduce you to the latest exam pattern of CBSE Class 12 Board English exam. By solving the Class 12 English Question Paper 2019, you will face the challenge of answering questions given from different books. Besides, you can also measure your performance and learn to prioritize lengthy sections first.
As per the latest exam pattern of English board paper, there will be three sections- Reading, Writing & Grammar, and Literature. After you attempt the question paper, you can cross-check all the answers from solutions provided by our subject experts.
To cross-check your answers, download the PDF of CBSE Class 12 English Language Question Paper with Solutions 2019.
Solving previous year question papers a few days before an exam is a common practice. However, if you attempt CBSE Class 10 English Previous Year Question Papers PDF beforehand, then you will have extra time left for more revision. Prior preparation will lead to better preparation, which in turn reflect in your overall performance.
To ensure that you have enough study material for exam preparation, we have provided year-wise English Elective question papers for class 12. Try attempting all the editions if you wish to clear the English exam with flying colors.
CBSE Class 12 English Elective Question Paper 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to attempt CBSE English Elective Class 12 Question Paper?
No matter how hard you have studied throughout the year, your strategy when you attempt CBSE Class 12 English Elective Board Paper will define your end result. Follow the exam tips for CBSE English Elective Class 12 Question Paper given below for best results.
- Read the English Elective Board Paper with utmost dedication during 15-minutes reading time.
- Figure out the easiest, the moderate, and the most difficult sections.
- Start with the easiest section to build your self-confidence.
- Devote maximum time to the most difficult section.
- For an exam of 3-hours duration, you should spend at least 1 hour 15 minutes attempting the trickiest section.
- Save at least 10 minutes for revising the answer sheet.
- What was the difficulty level of CBSE Class 12th English Elective Question Paper 2019?
As per the students’ feedback, CBSE Class 12 English Elective Question Paper 2019 was easy. The maximum number of questions were asked from the NCERT Class 12 English Elective textbook. Also, students were able to complete the English Elective Board Paper within the prescribed time limit.
- Is NCERT enough for CBSE Class 12 English Elective Board Paper?
NCERT Class 12 English Elective textbook is the best study material for every student on any given day. When preparing for CBSE 12th English Elective Board Paper, you can strengthen your basic concepts from NCERT textbook plus solve a wide range of questions such as in-text, examples, and exercise questions at the end of every chapter.
- What are the advantages of solving CBSE Class 12 English Elective Question Paper 2019?
After you have completed the CBSE Syllabus from NCERT textbook, you can track your performance by attempting CBSE English Elective Board Paper for Class 12 2019. Once you solve the paper, you can work on your areas of improvement and speed accordingly.
- Was the question paper of CBSE Class 12th English Elective 2019, tricky to sElective good marks?
Students found the English Elective Board Paper 2019 extremely easy as they could complete the entire paper within the stipulated time. Almost all the questions covered in the CBSE English Elective Class 12 Paper were from the NCERT book; very few of them appeared from reference books.