CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018Share
The direct link to CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018 in PDF format is available here below. By now, you must be aware of the exam pattern, the difficulty level, and kind of questions asked in the Class 12 Biology exam. If not, you should download CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018 PDF and solve it to enhance your chances of scoring well.
It is quite natural to get stuck in a few questions and develop doubts when you are still in your revision days. However, we have provided Class 12 Biology question papers with solutions to resolve your doubts in the subject.
Check out the step-by-step solutions to all the questions present in CBSE Class 12 Solved Biology Board Paper 2018 PDF.
You must have learnt the benefits of solving CBSE Class 12 previous year question papers by now. These CBSE question papers are available year-wise in PDF format at Goprep. The best part is that you do not have to stay online while solving the 12th Biology Paper.
When it comes to the CBSE syllabus of Class 12 Biology, Genetics & Evolution will carry the maximum weightage. Other chapters that are part of the syllabus are Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Sexual Reproduction, and Biotechnology and its applications.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2019|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018 with Solutions (Compartment)|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2017 with Solutions|
|All India - 2016 ONS|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to attempt CBSE Biology Class 12 Question Paper?
No matter how hard you have studied throughout the year, your strategy when you attempt CBSE Class 12 Biology Board Paper will define your end result. Follow the exam tips for CBSE Biology Class 12 Question Paper given below for best results.
- Read the Biology Board Paper with utmost dedication during 15-minutes reading time.
- Figure out the easiest, the moderate, and the most difficult sections.
- Start with the easiest section to build your self-confidence.
- Devote maximum time to the most difficult section.
- For an exam of 3-hours duration, you should spend at least 1 hour 15 minutes attempting the trickiest section.
- Save at least 10 minutes for revising the answer sheet.
- How difficult was CBSE Biology Class 12 Question Paper 2018?
Students found the Biology Board Paper 2018 moderate in level of difficulty. Although the question paper of CBSE Class 12 Biology was a bit lengthy, the examiner gave questions that were mostly from NCERT 12th Biology book. 20% of total questions were given from reference books that required a proper understanding of basic concepts.
- Can I rely on NCERT Book and its Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Biology Board preparation?
By preparing from NCERT Biology book, you can complete 70% of your total preparation. As per the CBSE Class 12 Biology Previous Year Question Papers, 30% of the total questions are asked from reference book such as Pradeep. Therefore, if you wish to score between 70-80 marks then you can completely rely on NCERT.
- What are the advantages of solving CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper 2018?
After you have completed the CBSE Syllabus from NCERT textbook, you can track your performance by attempting CBSE Biology Board Paper for Class 12 2018. Once you solve the paper, you can work on your areas of improvement and speed accordingly.
- How difficult or easy was the CBSE Class 12th Biology Paper 2018?
According to the students’ reaction, CBSE Biology Class 12 Question Paper 2018 was of moderate level. The paper was a bit lengthy and contained over 20% of total questions from reference books.