CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2019Share
CBSE Class 10 English (Language & Literature) Question Paper 2019 consists of three sections- Reading, Writing and Grammar, and Literature. As per the exam pattern of 10th class English paper, writing/grammar and literature sections carry the maximum weightage of 30 marks each. Whereas, the Reading section carries 20 marks only.
With the help of our CBSE Class 10 Solved English paper 2019 edition, you will be able to know the updated pattern of question paper. By attempting the CBSE Class 10 board paper, you can track your performance in weak areas.
Wait no more! Set yourself a time of 3 hours and start attempting the Class 10 English (Language & Literature) paper 2019 PDF. You can access the question by clicking on the following link.
In the CBSE 10th English question paper PDF, you will be able to attempt all the questions without facing any major doubt. With the help of our easy-to-understand solutions, it is unlikely that you will come across any major doubt. Goprep’s experts have prepared the solutions keeping in mind the CBSE syllabus of Class 10.
You can also download the remaining CBSE previous year question papers of Class 10 English here.
CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I solve the question paper of CBSE Class 10th English Language & Literature?
No matter how hard you have studied throughout the year, your strategy when you attempt CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Board Paper will define your end result. Follow the exam tips for CBSE English Language & Literature Class 10 Question Paper given below for best results.
- Read the English Language & Literature Board Paper with utmost dedication during 15-minutes reading time.
- Figure out the easiest, the moderate, and the most difficult sections.
- Start with the easiest section to build your self-confidence.
- Devote maximum time to the most difficult section.
- For an exam of 3-hours duration, you should spend at least 1 hour 15 minutes attempting the trickiest section.
- Save at least 10 minutes for revising the answer sheet.
- Was CBSE 2019 Class 10th English Language & Literature Paper tough?
As per the students’ feedback, CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Question Paper 2019 was easy and straightforward. Most of the questions from Grammar and Literature section were similar to last year's paper. Also, students were able to complete the English Language & Literature Board Paper within the given time.
- Is NCERT enough for CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Board?
NCERT English textbooks are regarded as the best study material when studying for CBSE English Language & Literature Board Paper. It will help you prepare from scratch in parallel to which you will come across a variety of questions for practice. You can easily score above 75 marks if you pick NCERT Class 10 English book for preparation.
- What are the advantages of solving CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Question Paper 2019?
Our expert-backed CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Question Paper with Solutions PDF will give you much-needed real-time exam experience and support to score high marks. Refer to solved CBSE Class 10 Board Paper for English Language & Literature 2019 when you have doubts or wish to seek a better explanation for any question.
- How difficult or easy was the CBSE Class 10th English Language & Literature Paper 2019?
Students found the English Language & Literature Board Paper 2019 extremely easy as they could complete the entire paper within the stipulated time. Almost all the questions covered in the Grammar and Literature sections of CBSE English Language & Literature Class 10 Paper were from the course books.