Q. 9 A5.0( 1 Vote )
1. The Sistine Chapel ceiling, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512, is a cornerstone work of High Renaissance art.
2. The Last Judgment- It is a fresco by the Italian painter Michelangelo covering the whole altar wall of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City. It is a depiction of the Second Coming of Christ and the final and eternal judgment by God of all humanity.
3. The Mona Lisa is portrait painting made by the Italian painter Leonardo Da Vinci.
4. The School of Athens is a fresco made by the Italian artist Raphael, it was painted between 1509 and 1511.
5. The Creation of Adam is a fresco painting by Italian artist Michelangelo, which forms part of the Sistine Chapel's ceiling, painted c. 1508–1552.
6. The Birth of Venus is a painting by the Italian artist Sandro Botticelli, made in the 1480s.
7. The Tribute Money is a fresco by the Italian painter Masaccio, it was painted in 1420’s.
8. The Baptism of Christ is a painting by the painter Andrea del Verrocchio and generally ascribed to him and his pupil Leonardo da Vinci.
Rate this question :