Q. 124.8( 8 Votes )
Prepare a few slogans on the prevention of wars and promotion of peace.
- WAR IS EXPENSIVE BUT PEACE IS PRICELESS
- WAR IS DESTRUCTION BUT PEACE IS CONSTRUCTION
- WAR KILLS PEOPLE BUT PEACE BUILDS PEOPLE
2. WAR - WhAt is it good foR
3. Let us love the world to peace
4. North, South, East, West
Let peace be our quest.
5. Peace today peace tomorrow
Let us not drown this world in sorrows
6. War is a disgrace
Let’s keep peace in this place.
7. Let’s stand hand in hand, to have peace in the land
8. Make peace not war
9. The next war will determine not what is right but what is left
10. Use words not weapons
11. Peace is a weapon through which we can change the whole world
12. There never was a good war or a bad peace
13. Anything war can do, peace can do better
14. Please be willing to stop the killing
15. If war has no evil, then evil has no meaning
16. War, good for few – bad for the most
17. Violence breeds violence. Let’s breed peace.
18. Rich Man’s War, Poor Man’s Blood
19. War: the ignorant against the innocent.
20. A pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood.
Rate this question :
Prepare a few slogans on the prevention of wars and promotion of peace.Telangana Board - Social Science
What challenges were faced by Germany during the Great Depression and how did Nazi rulers and Hitler make use of it?Telangana Board - Social Science
List the measures taken under the idea of welfare state under Great Depression and explain how similar or different they are from that of the reforms that emerged under the USSR?Telangana Board - Social Science
Read the para 1 of page 169 i.e; “This started a great experiment ......... language, etc” and write your opinion on it.Telangana Board - Social Science
Russian revolution brought in many changes in their society. What were they? And at challenges did they face?Telangana Board - Social Science
How did the idea of nation states and nationalism influence desire for war during World Wars?Telangana Board - Social Science
Compare different points of view about the Great Depression, which one would you agree? Why?Telangana Board - Social Science
Write a short note on various causes of two World Wars. Do you think any of these features are prevalent even today in countries around the world? How?Telangana Board - Social Science
In what ways were Jews persecuted during Nazi Germany? Do you think in every country some people are differentiated because of their identity?Telangana Board - Social Science
Locate the following in the map of the world.
i) Germany ii) Italy iii) Austria iv) U.S.A. v) China vi) Russia vii) BritainTelangana Board - Social Science