Answer :

1%


Only about 1% of absorbed water by roots is utilized for photosynthesis and other activities remaining 99% is lost in form of vapours from the plants.


Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Related Videos
Quiz | How well you understood invertebrates?Quiz | How well you understood invertebrates?Quiz | How well you understood invertebrates?42 mins
Champ Quiz | Plant HistologyChamp Quiz | Plant HistologyChamp Quiz | Plant Histology32 mins
Smart Revision | World of CirclesSmart Revision | World of CirclesSmart Revision | World of Circles44 mins
Quiz on Plant's GrowthQuiz on Plant's GrowthQuiz on Plant's Growth38 mins
Know More About FIVE KINGDOMSKnow More About FIVE KINGDOMSKnow More About FIVE KINGDOMS43 mins
Newton's Second LawNewton's Second LawNewton's Second Law46 mins
Division of PolynomialsDivision of PolynomialsDivision of Polynomials46 mins
Pair of AnglesPair of AnglesPair of Angles29 mins
NCERT | Understanding Plant TissuesNCERT | Understanding Plant TissuesNCERT | Understanding Plant Tissues47 mins
Quiz | Invertebrates (Living Organisms)Quiz | Invertebrates (Living Organisms)Quiz | Invertebrates (Living Organisms)34 mins
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
caricature
view all courses
RELATED QUESTIONS :

When the weather Tamilnadu Board Science

Suppose you have Tamilnadu Board Science

Mention the diffeTamilnadu Board Science

Assertion (A): ThTamilnadu Board Science

Plants utilize onTamilnadu Board Science

Plants lose waterTamilnadu Board Science

Transpiration takTamilnadu Board Science

Transpiration is Tamilnadu Board Science

Define transpiratTamilnadu Board Science