Q. 45.0( 1 Vote )
Outline the process of making woolen clothes?
It is known that we obtain wool from Sheep, but the wool which we get is in Raw form and cannot be used thus it has to go through several processes to bring it to the right stage of use. An outline of this process as given below-
• Shearing- the hair & skin is removed.
• Scouring - removal of dirt or any other substance
• Sorting- the separation between the quality of wool.
• Combing- in this process, tiny knots are removed.
• Dyeing- the pure fiber is obtained is then dyed.
• Spinning- the fiber is processed to make yarn.
Thus woolen clothes are obtained through these processes.
The process of wool manufacture is given below:
Rate this question :
Give one example each of kharif and rabi crops.Dr. P.S. Verma & Dr. V.K. Agarwal - Biology
Cattle husbandry is done for the following purposes
(i) Milk Production (ii) Agricultural work
(iii) Meat production (iv) Egg productionNCERT Science - Exemplar
Name one bacteria and one viral disease of poultry respectively.Dr. P.S. Verma & Dr. V.K. Agarwal - Biology
What is artificial insemination? Give its uses.Dr. P.S. Verma & Dr. V.K. Agarwal - Biology