1. It would lead to better diagnosis, treatment and prevention of genetic disorders.
2. Better understanding of DNA gene sequence would lead to better understanding of biological systems.
3. Health care, agricultural and environment can be understood easily by learning the DNA sequencing of other living organisms.
4. Extensive research on human evolution can be done
5. DNA forensics would also become possible.
1.Patenting of the genetic test results can be done. In turn of which gene patenting can also be done.
2.Untreatable genetic disorders might be discovered.
Rate this question :