(i) The values displayed by Mr. Nair. Nikhil and Neha are as follows:
1. Energy from renewable source of energy
2. Energy production does not contribute to pollution.
They all possess high degree of general awareness, helping nature and at the same they are nature conserver.
(ii) The possible arguments are as follows:
1. Economic and cheaper way to generate fuel
2. Use of your own organic and agricultural waste to generate fuel.
3. Efficient burning of biogas as compared to other fuels.
4. The slurry from biogas plant can be used as fertilizer for the fields.
5. Burning biogas does not pollute environment and also leaves no ash.
Rate this question :
Which of the follEvergreen Science
Suggest a safe anLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Physics
What are the popuAll In One Science
Why bio-gas is alAll In One Science
How does bio-gasAll In One Science
Of the majoAll In One Science
Why any source ofAll In One Science
Nikhil and Neha wAll In One Science
How long arLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Physics
Name two deLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Physics