“Natural gas is an important source of energy.” The following statements support my answer:
1. Natural gas is an important energy resource found in association with or without petroleum.
2. It is a source of energy as well as an industrial raw material in the petrochemical industry.
3. It is an environmentally friendly fuel due to low carbon dioxide emissions.
4. It is considered as the fuel of the century.
5. It helps in the power and fertilizer industries.
6. The use of CNG - Compressed Natural Gas for vehicles to replace liquid fuel is gaining a lot of popularity.
7. It can also be used in building the fertilizer plant and encouraging the use of fertilizers.
Rate this question :