Q. 134.2( 91 Votes )
Name two flowers, each with joined and separated sepals.
(i) Flowers with joined sepals: Hibiscus, Datura.
(ii) Flowers with separate sepals: China rose, mustard flower.
Rate this question :
Write the names of the parts of a flower.NCERT Science
Solve the crossword given in Fig. 7.5 as per the clues given below it :
1. The term that describe upwards movement of water in a stem:
3. The part of leaf which is attached to the stem:
4. This part is attached to the tip of filament:
1. Plants that are weak and spread on the ground:
2. Ovules are present in this part of flower:
3. Is the broad of leaf:NCERT - Science Exemplar
Fill in the blanks with the term that are listed below:
Anther, male, ovary, ovule, petals, pistil, stamen, filament, sepals, …….(a)…… . stamens and ….(b)…. Are the parts of a flower. Stamen is made up of …..(c)…. And …..(d)……. And it represent the ….(e) ….. part of the flower. The female part of the flower is called the ….(f)…. . The basal, swollen of the pistil is called the ….(g)…. Which contain the …..(h)…… .NCERT - Science Exemplar