Q. 54.7( 15 Votes )
Name the first fully synthetic fibre.
Nylon is the first fully synthetic fibre. It was prepared from coal, water and air.
Rate this question :
Which of the following plastics do not have cross-links between their polymer chains
(D) BakeliteLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
What are the uses of nylon and rayon?All in One - Science
Complete the crossword given below with the help of clues.
1. Substance used as synthetic wool (7)
2. A plastic used for making containers and carry bags (9)
3. Substance made up of large number of smaller molecules (7)
4. Another name for this compound is artificial silk (5)
5. A type of fibre obtained naturally from cocoon (4)
6. A synthetic fibre classified as polyester (8)
7. A polymer used for making rope (5)
NCERT - Science Exemplar
What is nylon? State the important properties of nylon.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Give the important uses of nylon.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Name the fibre used for making parachutes and rock climbing ropes.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Name the first fully synthetic fibre.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Which fibre is commonly used for making ropes?All in One - Science