• Mr. Roy cares about the health of the students and makes required changes to help solve the issue. He is selfless.
• Mr. Roy takes the opinions of other principals and parents as to what is to be done instead of taking a sole decision on the matter. This shows that he gives importance to other’s ideas as much as he does to his own.
• As a student, I can help create awareness on the issue by making presentations on the topic to the class and to students in other schools and also educating family members at home.
• Tranquilizers are a group of chemical compounds which are used for the treatment of stress, mild or even severe mental diseases.
• They are the main components of sleeping pills and induce a sense of well being by relieving anxiety, stress and irritability.
• Aspartame is an artificial sweetener. Its use is limited to cold foods and drinks since it is unstable at cooking temperature.
• Aspartame breaks down to give phenylalanine which is harmful for consumption.
Rate this question :