Q. 105.0( 1 Vote )
Most of our villages have good infrastructure. Justify.
Most of the villages of India have good infrastructure which can be justified by the following points:
• Today almost all of the villages have access to electricity and water supply.
• A good transportation system has reached the villages and roads have been developed.
• Government hospitals, health centres or clinics have been established in villages for treating the patients. They don’t have to move to towns or cities for small diseases.
• Primary and Secondary level education is given to all the children of villages by government schools. This has enhanced literacy level of the country.
• Food grains for daily use are easily available in villages nowadays.
Rate this question :