The full form of MOET is Multiple Ovulation Embryo Transfer. This technique is used for herd development. The various steps involved in MOET are:
1. Cow is given hormones which have FSH (Follicle stimulating hormone) like activity this leads to follicle maturation and super ovulation in the cow.
2. Now, instead of 1, cow produces 6-8 eggs.
3. After this, mating is done between an elite bull and the cow or even artificial insemination can also be done.
4. The fertilized eggs are then taken out at 8-celled stage and are then transferred to surrogate mothers.
5. The cow is again ready for another round of super ovulation.
Tobacco consists of nicotine, which causes the release of adrenaline and nor-adrenaline. The release of these substances further causes an increase in the blood pressure of a person.
Emphysema is the condition in which air sacs of the lungs get damaged, leading to breathing difficulties. Smoking can lead to emphysema because smoking releases a harmful gas called Carbon Mono-oxide which in turn leads to low level of hemoglobin bound oxygen further leading to emphysema.
Rate this question :