Mention any six points of systematic planning of Singapore.
The systematic planning of Singapore was as follows
• Comprehensive town planning was done to promote physical growth.
• There was planning of roads network.
• Plans to develop urban area, by not hampering the ethnic communities was designed.
• There was separate area called commercial squares for commercial activities.
• Revised plan focused on proper housing in the overly crowded city, promoting greenery and leisure activities.
• The development was done in five different zones apart from the central area, to make efficient development possible.
Rate this question :
What decisions were taken at the Bretton Woods Conference?
Explain any three reasons for the clashes between the weavers and gomasthas.
How was the problem of planning and expansion did in Bombay?Together With Social Science
How did the development of cities influence the ecology and environment in the late 19th century? Explain by giving an example of Calcutta (Kolkata).Together With Social Science
Write about the city work, housing and neighbourhoods in colonial India.Full Marks - Social Science