1. Spry means active or lively which matches the word vigorous.
2. Filial means relating to or due from a son or daughter which matches with pertaining to son/daughter.
3. Encomiums mean a speech or piece of writing that praises someone or something highly which matches with lofty praise.
4. Rancour means bitterness or resentfulness, especially when long-standing which matches deep-seated ill will.
5. Reproach means to express to (someone) one's disapproval of or disappointment in their actions which matches blame, censure.
6. Derisive means expressing contempt or ridicule which matches mocking.
Rate this question :