Match the followi
1. Feudalism - Hierarchical socio-economic structure, it rose in the Western Europe following the breakup of the Roman empire.
2. Humanism - Human dignity, the idea emphasized on human expression their integrity and their welfare.
3. Inquisition – Trial of Heretics, it punishes the people who were responsible for spreading alternate religious beliefs.
4. Mercantilism - Monopoly Trade, to have absolute authority over the resources of the country with which they were trading.
5. Columbian Exchange - Movement of goods between America and Europe, It was a trade exchange between these two countries which was named after the Italian explorer Christopher Columbus who discovered the island of America.
Rate this question :