1. National Highways NH-4 and NH-7 come under the National Highway Authority’s ‘Golden Quadrilateral Highway Project’.
2. Broad Gauge determines the distance between two railway lines i.e. 1.676m.
3. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (H.A.L) was an international airport which was shifted to Devenahalli on 24th May 2008.
4. Belekeri is a small port in Karnataka.
5. Namma Metro Rail Transport Plan in Bengaluru is a project undertaken by Metro Railway.
Rate this question :
Match the followiKarnataka - Social Science Part-II