Maintenance of personal and public hygiene is necessary for prevention and control of many infectious diseases because if the hygiene is not maintained microbes would grow and would easily get transmitted.
It can be maintained by taking the following measures:
1. Education: People should be well informed about hygiene, communicable disease and their prevention.
2. Sanitation: Proper sanitation should be provided so that air and water would not get contaminated.
3. Isolation: Infected person should be kept isolated from the rest to minimise the spread of infection.
4. Vaccination: Proper vaccination should be done to control the spread of infection.
5. Sterilisation: It should be done to avoid spreading of infection.
Rate this question :