1. Which animal is the tallest?
2. Which animal runs the fastest?
3. Which place on earth is the hottest or the coldest?
Hottest – Al Aziziyah, Libya
Coldest - Oymyakon, Russia
4. Which animal is the largest?
The Blue Whale
5. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
The Mount Everest
6. Which is the rainiest place on earth?
7. Which is the oldest living animal?
Belonging to different climatic conditions, there are some oldest living animals on earth. Example – Adwaita, an Aldabra giant tortoise, the jellyfish, the horseshoe crab etc.
Students can find facts related to different aspects covering many facts such as historical monuments.
Rate this question :
Answer the followNCERT English - Honeysuckle
Talk to your partNCERT English - Honeysuckle
Read the words/phNCERT English - Honeysuckle
Imagine you are jNCERT English - Honeysuckle