Q. 2 B4.0( 6 Votes )
Discuss with your
Jesus Christ was the Saviour of God. He was baptized by John. He understood the divinity with his intelligence and preached about God. He explained the holy books of Jews in a simple language that even a common man can easily understand. His teachings were spread across the world by his twelve disciples who were called Apostles. He was very kind to the poor and needy and helped the people in trouble. His teachings motivated the people and was aimed at promoting peace and tolerance among them.
His teachings are as follows:
1. God has created this universe. He is the one and only one who is all kind and powerful. He is the synonym of love and mercy.
2. People should develop a sense of support and understanding like brothers among each other and try to help each other. This sense of brotherhood will help in creating peace and compassion among people.
3. People should love and help the people who are in trouble, sorrow and pain. Helping them is equal to worshipping God. He believed that service to man is service to God.
4. People should help each other without expecting anything in return. In this way, the poor and needy can be served truly.
5. God need not be worshipped separately. If one starts serving the people around him or her it is equal to worshipping God.
6. Making mistakes is common. If one realises his mistake and feels sorry for his wrong deed, God will surely forgive him.
7. He taught people to love even their enemies. He urged them to do good to the enemies. It is better to do good to the people who try to harm us instead of raising hands against them.
Thus, the teachings of Jesus Christ primarily aimed at the spread of humanity through love and peace.
Rate this question :