Q. 85.0( 2 Votes )
List out the steps taken to prevent corruption in administration in India?
The steps are taken to prevent corruption in administration in India –
• The first step taken from the government is E-governance. It is a transparent safe and speedy way to get information. This is for all the citizens and without discrimination.
• The Right to Information Act 2005, also ensures the prevention of corruption and makes the function of government transparent.
• Central Vigilance also constituted at the national level in 1964. It is also formed to prevent corruption in the central government.
• Lokpal is another institution to prevent corruption at administration, bureaucratic and political level.
• If elected representatives and bureaucrats are engaged in corruption, nepotism or negligence of duties. The Ombudsman has the power to summon anyone and can order inquiry.
Rate this question :
Prepare an application for getting information from an office under the Right to Information Act.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
What are the measures taken for administrative reforms in India? Prepare a note.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Collect the news and pictures related to anti-corruption activities and prepare a collage. Exhibit it in the class.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Prepare a chart on the importance of the All India Services.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Explain the need for public administration in a country.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
How is E-governance helpful to the public?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Right to Information and Right to Service helps to make public administration popular. Substantiate this statement.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
How are employees selected in a public administrative system?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Prepare a questionnaire to conduct an interview with your district collector.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
What are the features of bureaucracy?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I