Q. 15.0( 5 Votes )
List out the quan
Human Resource is divided into two categories 1) Quantitative features 2) Qualitative features.
Quantitative features are subdivided into following categories:-
• Size of Population- It refers to the total number of people living in a country at a particular time. Demography is the term which measures the size of population of a particular country. The gathering of information on age, sex, and socio-economic status is known as census.
• Population Density- Density of population’ refers to the average number of people living in per square kilometre. It is a quantity of type number density. It shows how crowded a place is. It is more in the places like India, America and less in Africa, New Zealand.
• Growth of population- It refers to the net increase in population at a particular place at a particular time. It is measured in percentage after calculating birth rate and date rate.
• Population Structure- Population Structure analyses the population by diving into various groups and assigning the population to it. It is calculated by 1. Age Structure 2. Sex Ratio 3. Labour force participation rate 4.Dependency ratio.
Qualitative features are subdivided in to the following categories:-
• Education- It is the basic fundamental right of an individual. Studying upto 14 years of age is compulsory. People need to become skilled. It determines the Literacy rate of the country.
• Heath Care- Health is wealth. Taking care of health and maintaining proper hygiene is utmost important of an individual. It increases the life expectancy rate.
Rate this question :
Find out the depeKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Prepare a reportKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Visit the websiteKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Explain how educaKerala Board - Social Science Part II
List the existingKerala Board - Social Science Part II
List the advantagKerala Board - Social Science Part II
List out the quanKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Compare the changKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Prepare a note byKerala Board - Social Science Part II
How does educatioKerala Board - Social Science Part II