• Feudal system has classified the duties of the various classes in the society on the basis of Hierarchies and wealth (land owned).
• Feudal system has installed few new traditions like “Investiture” and “Homage”.
• The human rights of the people are discussed and followed in this system.
• System encouraged for opportunities to creative output in the field of literature in England, France and Germany.
• System helped for the emergence of cities.
• Society is divided into different sections.
• During 14th century the farmers are pushed away from Agriculture.
• Feudal lords competed against the rulers. It turned as threat to regional unity.
• As time passed the Agreements clauses are not followed in spirit.
• Clashes increased between church and state.
Rate this question :
Write an essay onKarnataka - Social Science Part-II