The various methods to prevent pregnancy are as follows:
1. Chemical Methods: The pregnancy can be prevented by changing the hormonal balance of the body due to which the body will not release the eggs and therefore preventing fertilization. The various kind of chemical methods are: Oral pills and vaginal oils. These polls stop the ovary from releasing the ovum into fallopian tube.
2. Surgical Methods: Pregnancy can be prevented by surgeries in both males and females. In case of males, the vas deferens is blocked through surgery and thus the egg is prevented to reach the uterus. It helps in prevention of pregnancy.
3. Barrier Methods: Barrier methods like use of physical devices such as condoms, diaphragm and cervical caps helps in prevention of pregnancy by preventing the sperm entry in female genital tract. Other contraceptive methods are used to prevent pregnancy such as loop or copper-T.
The two advantages of using preventive methods are as follows:
1. These helps in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, AIDS etc.
2. These helps in maintaining control over human population by avoiding the unwanted pregnancies.
Rate this question :
What are the funcScience - Board Papers