Q. 264.4( 10 Votes )
Like many animals
● Although a car also moves it is not considered as a living organism.
● All living organisms have certain common characteristics, such as respiration, growth and reproduction, movement, excretion, response to stimuli, etc.
● A car does not show respiration, which is an essential process for living organisms.
● It does not exhibit reproduction, a process that ensures continuity of species. It does not produce more its own kind.
● Although it shows movement, but it does respond to any stimulus.
● Due to the absence of common life processes, a car is considered as a non-living organism.
Rate this question :
Why is reproductiNCERT - Science Exemplar
Unscramble the giNCERT - Science Exemplar
Although organismNCERT - Science Exemplar
Choose the odd onNCERT - Science Exemplar
Which one of theNCERT - Science Exemplar
Earthworms breathNCERT - Science Exemplar
What are the specNCERT - Science Exemplar
Boojho comes acroNCERT - Science Exemplar
Following are somNCERT - Science Exemplar
What are the adapNCERT - Science Exemplar