• Globalization means coming of countries together as one big economy and making the international trade easier.
• Movement from one place to another is an important cause of globalisation.
• H5N1 virus is the avian influenza virus responsible for the bird flu.
• The bird flu is transmissible from organism to organism.
• The meat and egg especially have the virus particles. When the trading of eggs and the animals is done, the virus from the one place reaches another place. This is mainly due to the movement of people.
• Bird flu first started in West Bengal in 2008 and from there it was spread to the other states.
• The diseased animals when come in contact with the healthy ones, the virus particles are transferred to the healthy one making it diseased too.
• The contact of diseased animal with healthy animals was mainly due to the trading of animal and its product to the different places.
• The virus even have the ability to move from human to human, hence, is transferred to healthy individuals at a very fast pace.
Hence, diseases are spreading faster due to globalisation and increased movement of people.
Rate this question :