Q. 25.0( 1 Vote )
Interview a medical practitioner preparing a questionnaire on the topic 'Increasing Lung Diseases'.
List of questions from a questionnaire on 'Increasing Lung Diseases'.
1. Why most of the patient visit you, have problem in lungs or in respiratory tract?
2. Do you suspect my symptoms are related to any of the lung diseases such as asthma pulmonary fibrosis or lung cancer?
3. What is the name of the lung disease you suspect is responsible for causing my respiratory symptoms?
4. What types of diagnostic tests will be performed to confirm or rule out this diagnosis?
5. If I diagnosed with lung disease, is my condition acute or chronic?
6. Is it congenital (hereditary) or related to smoking or my environment?
7. Is there a cure for this lung disease?
Rate this question :
Interview a medical practitioner preparing a questionnaire on the topic 'Increasing Lung Diseases'.Kerala Board Biology