If a person is addicted to alcohol some behavioural changes are seen such as:
1. If a person is addicted, an individual would develop selfish attitude and may deprive his family for the needs to fulfil their own.
2. Significant time is required to get over the influence of alcohol.
3. Reduced attention to personal and professional life.
4. Withdrawal symptoms are seen when alcohol intake stops.
5. Repeated unsuccessful attempts to stop alcohol intake.
Measures to overcome Alcoholism:
1. Seek professional help if required.
2. Talk to family and friends about the issue.
3. Set a drinking limit to drink below the recommended guidelines.
4. Try getting busy with personal and professional life.
5. Watch out for peer pressure. Do not give in to social pressure.
Rate this question :