Q. 83.7( 3 Votes )

In which court a

Answer :

Consumers can file a case in the consumer court at district, state or national level.


Consumers have the right to seek redressal if they have been exploited. There are consumer forums or consumer protection councils that guide a person on how to file a case. Under COPRA, there is a three-tier quasi-judicial machinery for redressal of consumer disputes.

Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
view all courses