In what ways were
The ideology of Nazis depended on majoritarian principles. They resorted to mass killing of minority communities to build racial superiority of Germans. The main target of Nazi were the Jews in Germany which were approximately 5 lakh in number.
The Jews were persecuted in the following ways :
1. In 1933, New Germany laws forced Jews out of their civil service jobs, universities and law court positions and other areas of public life.
2. The laws proclaimed at Nuremberg in April 1933, made Jews second-class citizens.
3. Jews could not attend public schools go to theatres, cinema, vacation resorts etc.
4. The new anti-Jewish regulations segregated Jews further and made daily life very difficult for them.
5. Anti–Nazi Jews were sent to the death camps and were killed by gassing in gas chambers or shooting with rifles in gas chambers.
6. About 6 million Jews were killed during the Holocaust.
Rate this question :