Reserve Bank of India is the central banking institution, which regulates the monetary policy of the Indian economy. RBI is an institution of national importance and the pillar of the surging Indian economy.
1. frames the regulations for banks in India.
2. Supervises the commercial banks
3. It monitors that the banks have minimum capital balance.
4. The RBI ensures that the loans are given to everyone by the banks including the small borrowers, and not just to the profit-making business.
5. RBI ensures that the banks do not lend more money than they are supposed to.
Rate this question :
'Banks might notTogether With Social Science
Describe the vitaTogether With Social Science
<span lang="EN-GBTogether With Social Science
Give an example oTogether With Social Science
What do banks doSocial Science - Board Papers
How do banks playSocial Science - Board Papers
Identify and labeSocial Science - Board Papers