a) Sporogenous tissue- each cell is capable of giving rise to a microspore tetrad.
b) Tapetum- it provides nutrients to developing pollen grains.
• Cleistogamy is the self-pollination that occurred in cleistogamous flowers that do not open at all.
• The anthers and stigma both present close to each other.
• This type of self-pollination does not require an external agent for pollination.
• It helps in producing pure lines.
• This type of self-pollination does not help in producing new varieties and species.
Rate this question :