The points of difference between the usual indoor and outdoor games and fantasy games are listed below:
• These games are played inside.
• These games are harder to cancel due to bad weather.
• Weather does not have an effect on the players
• Indoor games are played in much smaller environments. Board-games like chess, for example require just a small table.
• Indoor games which might at times require you to move only a fraction of your body, while staying almost rooted to one spot.
• These games are played outside
• These games can be easily be cancelled due to bad weather.
• Weather does have an effect on how players will do
• Outdoor games are played in large “stadiums” or “courts”.
• Outdoor games tend to require more full-body displacement.
• A game in which players assume the roles of characters and act out fantastical adventures, the outcomes of which are partially determined by chance, as by the roll of dice.
• A video or computer game similar to this, in which a player controls the actions of a single character while undertaking a quest in or otherwise exploring an elaborate virtual world.
• These are usually played in door.
• Does not necessarily involve sitting in one place.
• Weather is usually not a disturbing element.
Rate this question :