Q. 305.0( 1 Vote )
In a democracy, there is no scope for morality. Explain
Democracy involves elections, and in a multi-party system country like India where several parties contest elections, the political competition turns into a rivalry.
1. It creates disunity in a particular locality, party politics emerges.
2. Different parties level allegations against other parties.
3. Party and leaders use dirty tricks like booth capturing, not letting the people who are against them to vote to win the election.
4. These fights prevent sensible long-term politics.
5. Many good people who wish to serve the nation, hesitate due to this rivalry.
Hence the existence of morality could be rarely seen in the politics of democratic nations.
Rate this question :