Q. 15.0( 1 Vote )
Imagine what woul
• The list is endless if we start counting articles like slippers, furniture, decoration pieces, etc. if plastics were not discovered, it will be difficult for the transportation of goods.
• We would be more dependent on metal or glass or wooden or papers for the storing and preserving the goods which would be costly. Glass is not durable as compared to plastics and metal and wood are limited for us. If we will use them in a huge amount, the scarcity of metals and wood will rise as a problem for us.
• The plastic furnitures are light and cheap as compared to metal and wood. The metals react with atmospheric moistures and the products made up of metals get damaged quickly. As compared to plastics metals have durability issue in this case.
• Lots of chemicals are being stored in plastic containers which are very dangerous. If we will keep them in glass containers there is a chance of the breaking of container which will lead towards a chemical accident. But plastic containers are quite strong enough which don’t break quickly during mismanagement like glass containers.
• Plastics are easy to manufacture and cost effective. So the discovery of plastics saves our non-renewable resources and also helps in the storing and transporting.
Rate this question :