‘Human resource management includes many specialized activities and duties.’ Explain.
Human resource is the foundation of any business. The right people can take the business to a greater height whereas the wrong people can break the business. Staffing is the most fundamental part of the organisation. The ability of an organisation to achieve its goals depends upon the quality of Human resources. It helps immensely in the following ways:-
• Helping in designing various policies and goals for the organisation.
• Makes higher performance by recruiting skilled people and assigning them in their skilled areas.
• Ensures continuous growth of the organisation through the succession planning of the managers.
• Helps in optimum usage of human resources by utilisation of skilled personnel and low labour cost.
• It improves the job satisfaction of the employees by planning various initiatives after some work.
• It maintains a good working environment in the whole organisation.
Rate this question :
‘Human resource management includes many specialized activities and duties.’ Explain.NCERT - Business Studies Part-I