Q. 25.0( 1 Vote )
How should I make
Materials required- cardboard, glue (hot glue/ industrial grade recommended), scissors, motor (can be acquired from any old toy), battery, connecting wires, LED lights, paints.
Steps of construction:
• Prepare the base for the windmill using the cardboard. Paint grass, roads and other necessary items.
• Also, make houses using cardboard. Cut some windows out of them. These cut-outs will enable us to see whether the circuit is working or not.
• Form the windmill’s using a cylindrical/ cuboidal roll of cardboard. You may cut out the blades or use those of an old mini fan.
• Put together the electrical circuit using the motor, batteries and wires. Attach an LED bulb to the house.
• Assemble the model in the following manner: Place a plain sheet of cardboard. Stick the circuit on it. Now, attach the prepared base, followed by houses and the windmill.
• When the switch is turned on, the lights should glow in the houses and the blade of the windmill should rotate.
Rate this question :