Q. 204.9( 9 Votes )
How religion can be used in politics in a positive manner? Express your viewpoint.
(1) Unlike gender differences, religious differences are often expressed in the field of politics.
(2) Politics must be guided by ethics drawn from religion. Gandhi used to say that religion can never be separated from politics and he meant by religion was moral values that inform all religions.
(3) Ideas, ideals and values drawn from different religions can and perhaps should play a role in politics. People should be able to express in politics their needs, interests and dense as a member of a religious community.
(4) Political power should, sometimes, be able to regulate the practice of religion so as prevent discrimination and oppression.
(5) The political acts are not wrong as long as they treat every religion equally.
Rate this question :
“Secularism is not an ideology of some political parties or persons, but it is one of the
foundations of our country.” Examine the statement.Social Science - Board Papers
Do you think that religion should be the basis of nation? If not why? Explain.Together With Social Science
Explain social equality in Indian context.Together With Social Science
List the negative effect of communalism.Together With Social Science
State any two situation in which problem of communalism becomes acute.Together With Social Science
State any two situations in which the problem of communalism becomes acute.Full Marks - Social Science
What do you mean by Communal Politics?Together With Social Science
Give the meaning of religious differences.Together With Social Science
Examine briefly communalism as an ideology and as a social phenomena.Together With Social Science