Q. 105.0( 1 Vote )

How much of the n A. 1%

B. 10%

C. 40%

D. 90%

Answer :

The net primary productivity of a terrestrial ecosystem is eaten and digested by herbivores is 10%. As per the 10 percent rule the herbivores utilize 10% of their net primary productivity and pass it on to the next tropic level while the rest of the 90% is used up in metabolic activities like breathing, thermoregulation, osmoregulation, etc.

Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
caricature
view all courses
RELATED QUESTIONS :

Justify the folloBiology - Exemplar

Differentiate betBiology - Exemplar