How many types of
Hygiene and sanitation refer to the public health conditions and adequate treatment of disposal. There are mainly 6 types of sanitation:
1. Community-led total sanitation/CLST: In the case of community sanitation the most common negligence is defecating in the open. The rural people have to get acquainted with the donated facilities to stop this practice.
2. Dry sanitation: It includes the additional facilities like setting up of dry toilets and urinals.
3. Ecological sanitation: It is related to safe following measures in cleanliness. It advocates the use of nonirradiation in the production of nutritious food and organic crops.
4. Environmental sanitation: It includes the control of environmental factors that can cause diseases resources. For example sustainable waste management, treatment of water and contaminated water, noise pollution, and industrial waste treatment.
5. Improved and unimproved sanitation: It includes the man urinary abstinence control at home level, and taking care of cleanliness and water supply.
6. Lack of cleanliness: It is related to the lack of toilets in rural areas. The absence of hygiene leads to excretion in the open areas.
7. Sustainable sanitation: It includes all the forms of sanitation including ways of transport, treatment, sewage, contaminated water.
Rate this question :
What are the beneRajasthan Board Social Science
What is hazardousRajasthan Board Social Science
What is a domestiRajasthan Board Social Science
Which measures haRajasthan Board Social Science
According to theRajasthan Board Social Science
Why is the importRajasthan Board Social Science
Why is cleanlinesRajasthan Board Social Science
When was the cleaRajasthan Board Social Science
Why is the probleRajasthan Board Social Science
Name the insectsRajasthan Board Social Science