Q. 164.8( 6 Votes )
How is tsunami affect the people?
Following are the problems faced by victims of Tsunami:
1. It causes massive damage to the infrastructure of the place due to which homes of people are destroyed as shown in the figure below.
2. Lots of injuries occur due to cuts and falling of trees, electric poles, and buildings on victims.
3. The scarcity of food due to the destruction of crops and vegetables in the fields of farmers.
4. Lack of money due to shut down of Banks and ATM.
5. Loss of study due to the closing of colleges and schools.
Rate this question :
Name the scale on which the magnitude (or intensity) of an earthquake is expressed.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
The magnitude of an earthquake is measured on:Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
What are the various effects of an earthquake?Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
An earthquake of magnitude 2 on Richter scale is:Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
What is an earthquake? What are the two main situations in which earthquakes occur?Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Name the three layers of earth. Draw a labelled diagram to show the structure of earth.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Which of the following area of India is not the most threatened by earthquakes?Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
The place inside the earth's crust where the earthquake is generated is called:Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Which of the following part of the earth is made up of molten iron?Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
The waves generated by the earthquake tremors are called:Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science