The political expression of social division in a democracy is beneficial in the following ways:
1. People from backward and underprivileged sections of the society are able to put forth their grievances and petitions thus pressurizing the Government to solve their issues.
2. A healthy environment is created by resolving the conflicts with the help of political expression.
3. Political power is distributed to all classes of people in order to accommodate social division. This enables to eliminate social injustice and promote equality.
Thus, political expression help in carving out a successful democracy.
Social differences are based accident of birth. It can be well understood from the following:
1. People generally do not choose to live in a particular community. They have to accept the community in which they are born.
2. Also, people belong to the same religion, but different community do not stay in close relationship with each other. They differ in their tradition, culture, way of living etc.,
Social differences refer to the division of people based mostly on the caste, creed, race and the social and economic status.
Social divisions refer to the division of society on the basis of language, culture, region, religion and gender.
Rate this question :
Give an exaTogether With Social Science
Who are athTogether With Social Science
Which diffeTogether With Social Science
Give an example oTogether With Social Science
‘Democracies do nTogether With Social Science
Who bringsTogether With Social Science
How do social divFull Marks - Social Science
How are some sociFull Marks - Social Science