Q. 45.0( 3 Votes )
How is human capital superior to other resources?
Human capital refers to the investment made in the education, training and medical care of the populace. These investments convert the population into capital.
1. The other natural resources like land can be used wisely only by the human capital.
2. Human capital has the skill and productive knowledge.
3. Educational training given helps in getting good quality of labour.
4. Effective and efficient labour increases productivity.
5. The productivity of human capital contributes to the creation of the Gross National Product.
Hence, Human capital is always superior to other resources.
Rate this question :