Global Revolution is the increase in the productivity of agriculture through the use of modern, scientific and technological innovations. The Government of India has supported this by providing a high yielding variety of seeds, the quick maturing variety of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, of irrigated lands, etc.
However, it has benefited the farmers only in the short run, and it was a disaster in the long run. This can be proved in the following way:
1. The excessive use of fertilizers and pesticides had made the crops to grow artificially.
2. Chemical fertilizers and insecticides had negatively affected the fertility of the field.
3. It has depleted the soil of its replenishment quality of the hummus and led to soil erosion.
4. It has also polluted the water system around the field. The water reserves are also affected by this chemical.
5. The increase in the acidity level of the land has made it unfit for cultivation.
Rate this question :
How is dry land aAP Board - Social Studies
What could be theAP Board - Social Studies
In earlier classeAP Board - Social Studies
How has the GreenAP Board - Social Studies
Which crops are gAP Board - Social Studies
The land under cuAP Board - Social Studies
Do you think it iAP Board - Social Studies
Can you recall thAP Board - Social Studies
Explain all the wAP Board - Social Studies
What is a MinimumAP Board - Social Studies