Q. 54.0( 1 Vote )
How has technological advancement affected globalization?
Technological advancement has affected globalization in the following manner:
● Globalization is a multidimensional concept and there is no single factor that has led to it.
● However, a major element of globalization is technology.
● The invention of the telegraph, the telephone and the microchip in recent times has provided better communication between different parts of the world.
● The introduction of printing led to the creation of nationalism.
● Technology has not only affected our personal but our collective lives as well.
● The movement of people and commodities has been made possible by technological advances.
● The pace of this flow may vary.
● The movement of capital and commodities will be quicker and wider than the movement of people across different parts of the world.
Rate this question :
Analyse India’s stand on any three environmental issues.
Analyse political consequences of globalization.Political Science - Board Papers
Give any one example to show that events taking place in one part of the world could
have an impact on another part of the world.Political Science - Board Papers
How does globalization result in erosion of state capacity? Explain.Political Science - Board Papers
Show with the help of one example that globalization has affected the dress culture of IndiaPolitical Science - Board Papers
How far do you agree with the statement that cultural globalization is dangerous not only for the poor countries but for the entire globe?Political Science - Board Papers
List any four areas or regions which come under ‘Global Commons’.Political Science - Board Papers