Q. 35.0( 1 Vote )
How has lib
The effects of liberalisation pattern in India are being discussed below –
1) The industrial policy 1991 has introduced liberalization privatization and globalisation in Indian economy.
2) The delicensing has increased the chances of self-employment.
3) Due to liberalisation foreign products are easily available in Indian market at competitive rates which has resulted in closure of many industries in India which ultimately resulted in unemployment.
4) Multinational companies are being welcomed in India.
5) Retail sector was introduced due to which many small traders, shop keepers; hand cart sellers lost their jobs.
6) Disinvestment resulted in sale of major share of government in public sector companies.
7) Companies are reducing number of permanent employees and outsourcing their work to smaller companies and are encouraging work from home.
Rate this question :