Improvement of technology has stimulated globalization:
1. There have been many improvements in transport section which helps in export and import of goods. This increases trade relations between countries.
2. Since technology improves efficiency, the process of exchange has become faster and cheaper.
3. Development in information and communications technology has been the most beneficial since information can be now sent in seconds across the world.
4. Development in IT also has led to the production of services through outsourcing like call centers, online teaching etc.
5. Telecommunications have improved contact between people. People living in two different countries can easily be in touch with minimal prices.
Explanation: Much of globalization has occurred only due to technology. Companies and traders can now find it easy to transport things and maximize profit. Technology eases the processes. It also makes communication between people very easy as the prices are not that high.
Rate this question :